|Town Hall meeting held at Darofai
|The Participants made the following observations:
- Some primary School teachers are not been paid up till now. This limits the Contact Persons challenging them for not been prompt to work.
- Complaints that quality of teachers very low.
- Request for construction and renovation of classrooms in the following Primary Schools: Kofar Banyam, Kwareh, Mingeh, Usmanu, Kirim, Gbalak, Sambo and Zailani.Request for construction and renovation of classrooms in the following Primary Schools: Kofar Banyam, Kwareh, Mingeh, Usmanu, Kirim, Gbalak, Sambo and Zailani.
|SUBEB to note.
|Lack of payment of gratuity and pensions.
|CTC Chairman/State Pension board to note.
|Incessant clash between farmers and herdsmen.
|SA Security and Police Commissioner to note.
|Request for fertilizers and other Farm inputs.
|Ministry of Agriculture to note.
|Request for Science teachers in GDSS Bambur.
|Ministry of Education/Teaching Service Board to note.
|Inclusion of more Women in the Empowerment programme.
|Chief of Staff to note.
|An MDG clinic in Bambur completed but has no staff to run it.
|Bureau for Local Government and Chieftancy Affairs
- Provision of Health Workers to run a Community Clinic built by Darofai Community.
- Auwulu Maikidi appreciates government for giving them solar-powered borehole. He however pleaded for construction of culvert in Baraya as the place is almost cut off due to erosion.
|CTC Chairman to note.
- Request for borehole from Kadang Community.
- Contact Person for Karim ‘A’ ward made a request for a borehole in Garin Usmanu as their source of drinking water is only from the river.
- Need for boreholes in the following villages; Zailani, Barmi, Mahanga, Bambur, Kofar banyam, Murzazzala,Banyam theological School.
|Ministry of Water Resources to note.
|Request for feeder road and borehole in Mingeh and Kwareh.
|Ministry of Rural Development /Ministry of Water Resources to note.
|The Team visited the following government establishments:
- Zailani Primary School.
- GDSS Zailani.
- Kofar banyam Primary School.
- Bambur General Hospital with the above itemized findings.
|The following Persons were assisted on behalf of His Excellency:
- Maikwata Simon of Salamikala was ill and malnourish.
- A patient with post-operative complication in Kuka kundi.
- Mrs omega Simon from Kodei Murbai with a Post-Operative complication.
- Hon Ibrahim Towi a former Member of the TSHA.
- Mrs Maigasa Shomoh, a strong PDP supporter down with stroke.
- Mr Philip Masan a fracture patient and host of others.