His Excellency, Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku has approved the formal dissolution of the Taraba State Executive Council and Honorable Commissioners. The dissolution also affects the following:-
1. All Special Advisers
2. Senior Special Assistants
3. Special Assistants
4. Chairmen of Boards and Parastatals and their Members.
Those NOT affected by this dissolution are:
1. Hon. Anthony A. Jellason, Secretary to the Government of the State;
2. Mr. Simon Istifanus Angyu, Head of Service
3. Retired Col Nwunukhe Agyo, Special Adviser on Security and
4. Mr Bala Dan Abu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
The dissolution takes effect from May 29, 2019.
Governor Ishaku once again expressed his appreciation and gratitude to the affected appointees for their dedicated services to the state government and wished them well in their future endeavours.
Bala Dan Abu
Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity.