His Excellency, Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku today approved the appointment of a new Head of Service for Taraba State.
She is Suzy Jemimah Nathan, Mni from Kurmi Local Government Area.
Governor Ishaku also approved the appointments of 12 new Permanent Secretaries in the Taraba State Civil Service. The appointees and their Local Governments of origin are:-
1. Samuel Lauya – Ardo-Kola
2. Isiyaka Evi Bashi – Donga
3. Engr. Danladi Ushiki Adamu – Donga
4. Lawan Garba – Gassol
5. Taki Zaku Badun- Ibi
6. Sunday Maiyaki Tanko – Karim Lamido
7. Henry Lackman Aleng – Sardauna
8. Janet Shamaki – Ussa
9. Umar Moh’d Abdul – Wukari
10. Dr. Koku Ebenezer Apake – Wukari
11. Daniel Atenji – Yangtu Devt Area
12. Kabiru Dahiru Marafa – Jalingo
Governor Ishaku congratulates the new appointees and expects them to bring their wealth of experience to bear on his new vision of a virile civil service for the state.
Hassan Mijinyawa, MCIPR
Chief Press Secretary to the Executive Governor