1.) Setting up Committee on Covid-19 with the Commissioner of Health as Chairman.
2.) Introduction of total lockdown which compels everybody to stay home every day except on Wednesday and Saturday. Only workers on essential duties are exempted.
3. Empowerment of security agencies to enforce the lockdown and the introduction of mobile courts to prosecute offenders.
4. Setting up a bed capacity isolation center at the current NYSC camp which is at the outskirt of the town.
5. Sensitization and statewide broadcast on various media like Taraba television, Taraba radio, cable networks, state government website, social media and others.
6. Provided the following state emergency contact lines for COVID – 19 to the general public.
08065508675, 08039359368, 08037450227, 08032501165.
7.) Broadcast of Jingles daily to sensitize Tarabans.
8.) Tightening of the state borders with neighbouring states to prevent influx of people through Karim entrance, Numan Jalingo route, Sardauna Cameroon border, Wukari Benue, Adamawa Jalingo, Kurmi Cameroon border etc.
9.) Fumigated the NYSC Camp Isolation center.
10.) Distribution of food and Non food items to the 168 wards of the state, each received by its local government chairman.
11.) Supported both CAN and Muslim Council with finances to help in ensuring effective sensitization.
12. The 138 inter-state passengers who were intercepted and later quarantined were tested and confirmed cases among them admitted for treatment.
13. Conducted contact tracing of index cases with the deployment of additional resources and manpower in the state.
14. Distributed protective kits in the state against COVID-19.
15. A loan of 2.5 billion was approved by Taraba state house of Assembly for Gov. Ishaku to fight covid-19.
16. Liaising with neighbouring state governors to effectively protect porous areas of state borders.
17. Plans to bring in sophisticated Mobile testing Machine for Covid 19 to help speed up resting.
18. Made several trips to the Isolation center to ensure everything is working normal.
19. Have been receiving Organizations who visit the state to donate Palliatives like the NEDC, NYSC etc.
20. Gov. Ishaku received N100m worth of food and non-food items for 3,828 households from The Victims Support Fund of TY Danjuma foundation.
21. The Gov. Ishaku-led government is trying her best to curb further spread of the virus beyond the reported cases in the state.
22. Due to effective management, no single case of death as a result of Covid 19 has been reported so far.
23. The six people who were tested positive and reported by NCDC now test negative after treatment and have been discharged.
24. Gov. Ishaku is partnering with Access Bank to provide a-100 bed capacity isolation center.
25. Her Excellency, Barr Anna Ishaku provides food items and relief consumables to the aged and vulnerable Tarabans.
26. Introduction of school on air to teach students while at home via TTV and TSBS
27. The evacuation of Almajiris from Taraba state and receiving of same as agreed by the Northern Governors Forum.