The Executive Governor of Taraba State, His Excellency Dr. Agbu Kefas held a productive meeting with the Heads of Local Government Administration (HOLGA) and directed their reassignment to their respective local governments of origin.
The SGS Chief (Barr.) GT Kataps and other government officials were present.
The outcome of the meeting generated an official document of the approved redeployment of all heads of local government councils who are currently overseeing the affairs of Local Government Councils in the state by the Governor.
This was contained in a press release signed by Babangida Hassan (Phd, FCNA), Permanent Secretary Bureau for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
It states that the following heads of local government councils are all directed to go back to their respective Local Government of origin.
1. Rimamde Inbre Present station Wukari to Ussa Local Government.
2. Danlami J. Garba present station Bali to Donga Local Government
3. Modibbo A. Maihula present station Kurmi to Bali
4. Abubakar A. Serti present station Karim lamido to Gashaka.
5. Usman R. Rufai present station Lau to Gassol.
6. Ubangari Galadima present station Ibi to Jalingo.
7. Dalhatu Kawu Yusuf present station Sardauna to Ardo-Kola
8. John Sylvester present station Donga to Zing.
9. Ahmed Tanko Isa present station Zing to Lau.
10. Elizabeth Dan Azumi present station Yorro to Takum.
11. Tanko A. Sule present station Ardo Kola to Wukari.
12. Abdullahi J. Garba present station Ussa to Yorro.
13. Gambo Idris Sulaiman present station Gashaka to K/Lamido
14. Joseph Peter Diah present station Gassol to Sardauna.
15. Moses Maihankali present station Takum to Kurmi.
16. Isa Mohammad Idda present station Jalingo to Ibi.
That all handing/taking over formalities must be completed immediately with strict compliance.