Rural Access Mobility Project (RAMP)Click on the Downward Arrow to View Details
About This Page
This page contains information about RAMP.
The World Bank Development objective of the Rural Access and mobility Project (RAMP) for Nigeria is to support the improvement of Rural Access and Mobility by:
- Providing improved all seasons access Rural Roads Network of a benefiting State.
- Supporting the Institutional reforms in the transport sector of the economy to improve Management of the Statewide road network.
- Reducing poverty among Rural Communities.
- Enhancing revenue generation.
- Providing dividends of democracy.