Taraba Road Construction and Maintenance Agency (TARCMA)Click on the Downward Arrow to View Details
About This Page
This page information about TARCMA, functions of TARCMA, Profile of the Managing Director and table showing the list of previous Managing Directors.
The Taraba Road Construction and Maintenance Agency (TARCMA) , was established in 2007 and is under leadership of a Managing Director.
Departments in TARCMA
The respective Departments include;
- Civil Engineering.
Functions of the Agency
The functions of the Agency include;
- Construction of State Roads.
- Maintenance of existing state roads.
- Making policy recommendation to State Government on State Roads.
- Bid for Maintenance of Federal Roads.
- Assist other MDAs on Road Development.
- Conduct other Construction activities as directed.
Achievements of the Agency
The Agency has had the following achievements stated below;
- Rehabilitation of Jalingo-Sunkani Federal Roads – 2007.
- Rehabilitation of Mutum-biyu-Garba Chede Road – 2007.
- Rehabilitation of Wukari-Takum Federal Road – 2007.
- Extension of Jalingo Airport – 2011.
- Construction of Ganye Road in Jalingo – 2011.
- Construction of Suntai Airstrip – 2012.
- Construction of Yerima-Gassol Road (27km) – 2013.
- Construction of 40km road each in Sunkani, Jalingo, Pantisawa, Lau, Zing and Karim-lamido.
The Managing Director
Engr. Daniel Orduega Akaaalian, the Managing Director TARCMA, was born on the 3rd of June 1964 and hails from Wukari LGA. He is married with four children, he likes reading and sports.
Engr. Daniel began his educational pursuit at LGEA Primary School, Akaa from 1971-1977, where he enrolled himself in Government Secondary School Wukari from 1977-1982, he proceeded to the University of Ilorin from 1982-1987.
HIS PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- Member Nigerian Society of engineers (MNSE) 1998.
- COREN registered 2000.
- Member Institute of Appraisers and Cost Engineers (MIACE) 2012.
- Certified Procurement Officer 2013.
- Engineering regulation Monitor (ERM) for COREN 2010-2012.
- Project Formulation, Feasibility Studies and Appraisal Workshop 1998.
- Public Procurement of Construction Projects, March 2012.
- Geometric Design of Roads October 2012.
- Workshop on Public Procurement of Goods, Works and Services 2013.
- Workshop on Nigerian Development Forum Lagos 2012.
- Workshop on Information Technology Essentials and Open Source Programming June 2011 and others.
List of Previous Managing Directors
|1.||Engr. Peter T. Deekpe ||2013-2015|
|2.||Mr. Luke Bednarz ||2012-2013|
|3.||Engr. Daniel D. Elisha||2007-2012|